Monday 12 November 2007

Blog Buddies- My Class

Blog Buddy- Dilraj

A short summary of each study

Diraj’s study is about ‘to what extent are women to be seen inferior by male dominance today?’

Areas of overlap between each study (texts, topics, issues, debates)

Although my study is about genre and his is about representation, both our texts overlaps in that Diraj’s topic of female power relates to my wider context of my film. In Shrek, Fiona is shown to be strong, intelligent and independent.

What you've each learned from looking at each other's study that might be useful

From Diraj’s blog I feel that his information about female power will help me a lot when it comes to writing about my wider context in my independent study.

2 comments:

Raj_e$ said...

Chintan As My Blog Buddy

Looking at chintan's blog, he focuses on ' How has CGI ensured the continued box office success of the animation genre, paying particular attention to ‘Shrek the Third?’', using this text, i cna use the female representation of Fionna within shrek three. for example looking at how being preety to ugly and how her masculinity and the action used.
using this text can help me ho false charcters, (made up characters) have a personality and a representation. Using CGI fims i can relate my study to how females are representated in differnt ways; in differnt genres and films.

Raj_e$ said...

ur Ma bloG BuDy SaFe